Feb 12 2013
Web Filtering has become necessary, if you have a young child in your family. Web has become a very wide media though which people can get a lot of information on any thing in the world. With the increasing number of internet sites, you child is more prone to explicit content on the Web.With Windows 8 you can actually block the explicit sites to be opened your PC.
Set up Web Filtering on Windows 8.
1. Go to Start Screen > Control Panel.
2. Click on User Account and Family Safety > Family Safety. Now select the user.
3. Under Family safety, Now Select On, Enforce Current Settings.
4. Now Click on Web Filtering under Windows Setting.
5. If you want to block some websites for Child user then Select child user can only use the websites I allow .
6. Click on Set web filtering level and Manage settings according to you .
7. Click on Allow or block specified websites & Enter the websites url you want to allow or block .
That´s all. Now your system is ready for your children to use the internet.
Thanks for Stopping by Technobrigade. You can leave a comment to let me know your opinion and can also subscribe to the RSS feeds for regular updates.