Feb 13 2013
In Microsoft windows 8, you can use a picture passwords that allow you to login to your account by using gestures on an image with your finger or your mouse. You can use any picture and draw any shape, which can act as you personal password. These combinations are infinite and picture password is actually more secure from hackers than a traditional password.
Sign in with a Picture Password
1. From the Settings charm > Change PC settings.
2. Click on Users > Create a picture password.
3. Before proceeding further it will ask for your system password. Now click on Choose picture that you want to use for your password.
4. It will ask for the gesture that you want to keep as your login password
Note: When creating these gestures, you can make circles, straight lines, or tap in the picture. Please note that when you use these picture passwords the order in which you make the gesture and their direction matters.
5. When you are done creating your three gestures, Windows 8 will then prompt you to confirm all three gestures again to make sure you remember it.
That´s it. You can then click the Finish button to get out of this setup wizard.
Thanks for Stopping by Technobrigade. You can leave a comment to let me know your opinion and can also subscribe to the RSS feeds for regular updates.